How to Print an Invoice?
Making an invoice from scratch for your clients can be a challenging task. At WeInvoice, a powerful invoicing app, we provide you with free printable invoices that you can fill out and mail to your clients. All the templates here are available for any business on Google docs, Excel, and PDF. If you are confused about how to download and print an invoice, you should continue reading.
How to Print Invoice: A Step-by-Step Instruction
To print an invoice, all you have to do is follow the simple instructions below:
- Open the program that contains the invoice. It could be any program (Word, Excel, or PDF document).
- Select the “File" option from the menu bar above, a drop-down menu will appear, select the “Print" option.
- A print screen will appear, allowing you to select how you want to print your invoice and how many copies you want.
- After selecting, press on the “Print" button to print.
The printing process is the same on all computer devices, whether you use Apple devices or a PC.
How Do You Create an Invoice with WeInvoice?
You can simply create an invoice using Word or Excel. You can also find several free invoice templates that can be easily downloaded on WeInvoice. Normally, an invoice should entail the following information:
- Dates on which the services were provided
- The invoice delivery date
- The contact details of vendor and client, like name, company name, address, email address, and phone number
- An invoice number
- Description of all services that were provided and their charges
- Description of all products used and specific quantities of those products and costs
- Taxes included
- Payment method preferred by the client
- Total amount
Try to give as much information as you can to make it precise and easy to understand for your clients.
What Is the Purpose of an Invoice?
The primary purpose of an invoice is to provide a record of the sale so that the clients pay the businesses they took services from. Invoices serve other purposes as well, which include:
Records Tax: The sales invoice helps you confirm the information you recorded on your tax filing every year. It is recommended that small businesses should keep invoice records of every business transaction.
Legal Protection: Invoices can protect against false lawsuits as they give complete information on the services offered to clients, the dates on which you completed the work and the amount the client had agreed to pay you. They serve as legally binding documents.
Record Keeping: Invoices contain all the records of your sales, so it’s helpful for your bookkeeping. It is also good for tracking inventory.
Now you have learned the way for printing invoices. If you want to make your business look more professional and make a good impression on your clients while asking them for payment, go no further as WeInvoice provides free printable invoice templates for all kinds of businesses.
Choose any invoice template and give a detailed description of all services that you provided to your clients or partner with WeInvoice to get the custom-made printable invoice for your business.